Rabbi Dr Orna Triguboff will lead a Kabbalah Tour of Israel on 4-15 January 2015, to include Kabbalah study, sacred music, nature springs and visits to holy sites.
This spiritual tour of Israel will be a unique experience taking you on a tour of mystical and holy sites in Israel, from the desert landscape of the south, to Jerusalem and its surroundings, and to the Galillee and Tsfat in the north. It includes:
- Kabbalah study, Sacred music
- Nature walks to breathtaking canyons, forests and sacred springs
- Meditation, Ancient places of prayer, Stargazing
Tour and learn with some of the best Kabbalah teachers, Jewish Meditation practitioners, musicians and artists in the world:
- Dr. Melila Hellner, author of A River Issues from Eden;
- Rabbi Yehoshua Engelman teacher and musician – CD: Shir ha-Shirim;
- David Friedman, Kabbalah Artist and meditation teacher of Tsfat.
The trip is open to people from all backgrounds and all levels of knowledge. It is suitable for those who have never traveled to Israel before and also for those who have been there many times. Highlights include:
- Jerusalem City of David and tunnel tour
- Tsfat city of Kabbalah in the Galilee
- Ein Gedi springs and canyons
- The Dead Sea, Masada and Ramon Crater
Cost including accommodation, food, tours, teachings and tips Early bird $3,250 USD (deposit by 1 Sept. 2014) Full price $3,680 USD